This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] cleanup of syscall consts in process record
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Hui Zhu <teawater at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>, "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, Mark Kettenis <mark dot kettenis at xs4all dot nl>
- Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 19:49:35 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFA] cleanup of syscall consts in process record
- References: <4AA2D95B.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
> I think this patch is perfect. It make prec linux code very clear.
Note that this also settles the argument of signed versus unsigned,
I believe. enum types are represented as an int, right?
> Does it can check in before 7.0 branch? If so, I can update the "Fix
> cygwin build error with i386-linux-tdep.c" follow this patch.
I don't see a reason why this patch should be applied after 7.0.
I haven't looked at it yet, but it seemed fairly mechanical.