This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] move dwarf2_free_objfile to dwarf2_per_objfile_cleanup
- From: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 09:55:51 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFA] move dwarf2_free_objfile to dwarf2_per_objfile_cleanup
- References: <20090904235009.5FA8D843B9@localhost> <20090905000805.GA30677@adacore.com>
On Sat, 05 Sep 2009 02:08:05 +0200, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> That was until I saw the performance improvement patch from Jan ;-).
As during its development there were some unexpected regressions I understand
it may be more suitable for 7.1. If 7.0 is going to happen ;-).