This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Rename python files.
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Thiago Jung Bauermann <thiago dot bauermann at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches ml <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 15:27:06 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Rename python files.
- References: <email@example.com>
> How should said renaming be done, by submitting and committing a patch
> which removes the old file and adds a new one, or by moving things
> around in CVSROOT?
Let's just do what you suggested: "cvs rm" followed by "cvs add".
I looked at your Makefile.in changes, and they seem pretty
straightforward. I will have a second look again as soon as you post
a full patch (you can exclude the files being renamed), to make sure
you did not miss any change elsewhere. (I really doubt it :-)