This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 3/N] some minor fixes in sim, gold, gdb
- From: fche at redhat dot com (Frank Ch. Eigler)
- To: Ralf Wildenhues <Ralf dot Wildenhues at gmx dot de>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 15:34:37 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 3/N] some minor fixes in sim, gold, gdb
- References: <20090815112928.GB5396@gmx.de> <20090815113302.GC20172@gmx.de> <20090818184349.GE30742@gmx.de>
Ralf Wildenhues <Ralf.Wildenhues@gmx.de> writes:
> Of these changes, this one still needs approval:
>> - sim/common/aclocal.m4: SIM_CHECK_MEMBER is alias for AC_CHECK_MEMBER now.
>> This also needs to happen at the same time as the Autoconf update, to
>> avoid exposing whatever bugs 2.59's AC_CHECK_MEMBER had.
>> Is this ok or would you rather I replace every use of SIM_CHECK_MEMBER
>> with AC_CHECK_MEMBER?
According to the FIXME note in that file, please excise SIM_CHECK_*
altogether if it has been mooted by a modern autoconf.