This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] Set bfd field in target_section
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Aleksandar Ristovski <aristovski at qnx dot com>
- Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 17:38:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] Set bfd field in target_section
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4A6F56C6.email@example.com>
On Tuesday 28 July 2009 20:51:34, Aleksandar Ristovski wrote:
> Pedro Alves wrote:
> > There used to be an extra structure in bfd_target.c to hold
> > the sections and the bfd, which didn't look necessary when I
> > reimplemented bfd-target.c on top of exec.c's functions, but
> > it is clear now that we need it anyway. Here's a patch that
> > brings something like that back.
(actually, there never was such a thing, I must have
dreamed about it. :-) The bfd used to be stored directly in
target_ops->to_data, and once upon a time, there used to be
> > Could you try it? Thanks.
> I tried it, it works.
Thanks, I've applied it.