This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] procfs.c: Fix a build failure on SPARC.
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 23:04:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] procfs.c: Fix a build failure on SPARC.
- References: <20090731205051.A553D6F62056@daisy.codesourcery.com>
On Friday 31 July 2009 21:50:51, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> Attached is a patch to fix a build failure on SPARC.
> Without this patch, I get several errors like so:
> error: dereferencing pointer 'mysinfo' does break strict-aliasing rules
> when building gdb with gcc-4.4.
> Tested by building sparc-solaris2.8. OK to apply?
Looks good to me, go ahead. Thanks!