This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Aleksandar Ristovski <aristovski at qnx dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 12:29:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: nto_extra_thread_info
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4A6E0B5F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Monday 27 July 2009 21:17:35, Aleksandar Ristovski wrote:
> Pedro Alves wrote:
> > This "We return tidinfo." looks out of place though.
> > I suspect this whole comment was copied from the devctl's docs or
> > implementation.
> Indeed. I copied it. (Ironically, I also wrote it where I
> copied it from). I changed wording to be more applicable to
> this place.
> Changed to "offsetof".
Thanks. ( you missed a space between offsetof and '(' )
> >> 2009-06-12 Aleksandar Ristovski <email@example.com>
> >> * nto-tdep.c (nto_thread_state_str): New array.
> >> (nto_extra_thread_info): New function definition.
> >> * nto-tdep.h (gdbthread.h): New include.
> >> (private_thread_info): New struct.
> >> (nto_extra_thread_info): New declaration.
> >> * nto-procfs.c (procfs_thread_alive): Properly check if
> >> thread is still alive.
> >> (update_thread_private_data_name, update_thread_private_data): New
> >> function definition.
> >> (procfs_find_new_threads): Fetch thread private data.
> >> (init_procfs_ops): Register to_extra_thread_info.