This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Add register definitions for PowerPC 405
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- To: Michael Eager <eager at eagercon dot com>
- Cc: "tromey at redhat dot com" <tromey at redhat dot com>, "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 19:26:03 -0700
- Subject: Re: Add register definitions for PowerPC 405
- References: <4A6621A8.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4A6CFE37.email@example.com>
Michael Eager wrote:
Tom Tromey wrote:
"Michael" == Michael Snyder <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
2009-06-26 Michael Eager <email@example.com>
* features/rs6000/powerpc-405.xml: New.
* rs6000-tdep.c: Add include & initialize for
powerpc-405.c, add 405 to variants.
* features/rs6000/powerpc-405.c: Generate.
Michael> Committing on behalf of Michael Eager, who (I guess)
Michael> doesn't have write-after-approval access.
I get a build failure with cvs head:
../../src/gdb/rs6000-tdep.c:2953: error: âbfd_mach_ppc_405â undeclared here (not in a function)
Was there a BFD part of this patch that did not go in?
Mike -- can you check this in for me?