This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Add register definitions for PowerPC 405
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches\ at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, Michael Eager <eager at eagercon dot com>, Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 15:55:45 -0600
- Subject: Re: Add register definitions for PowerPC 405
- References: <4A6621A8.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Snyder <email@example.com> writes:
>> 2009-06-26 Michael Eager <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> * features/rs6000/powerpc-405.xml: New.
>> * rs6000-tdep.c: Add include & initialize for
>> powerpc-405.c, add 405 to variants.
>> * features/rs6000/powerpc-405.c: Generate.
Michael> Committing on behalf of Michael Eager, who (I guess)
Michael> doesn't have write-after-approval access.
I get a build failure with cvs head:
../../src/gdb/rs6000-tdep.c:2953: error: âbfd_mach_ppc_405â undeclared here (not in a function)
Was there a BFD part of this patch that did not go in?