This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Add register definitions for PowerPC 405
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- To: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Michael Eager <eager at eagercon dot com>, Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 13:14:32 -0700
- Subject: Re: Add register definitions for PowerPC 405
> 2009-06-26 Michael Eager <email@example.com>
> * features/rs6000/powerpc-405.xml: New.
> * rs6000-tdep.c: Add include & initialize for
> powerpc-405.c, add 405 to variants.
> * features/rs6000/powerpc-405.c: Generate.
I confess to not having a whole lot of experience with this,
but I think that's the way to do things, and it'd be easy to fix
any problem later, so OK.
Committing on behalf of Michael Eager, who (I guess)
doesn't have write-after-approval access.