This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
RE: [PRecord] Memory gets set even if users responds 'n' to query
- From: "Marc Khouzam" <marc dot khouzam at ericsson dot com>
- To: "Hui Zhu" <teawater at gmail dot com>, "Michael Snyder" <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches ml" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 23:38:12 -0400
- Subject: RE: [PRecord] Memory gets set even if users responds 'n' to query
- References: <6D19CA8D71C89C43A057926FE0D4ADAA07C00000@ecamlmw720.eamcs.ericsson.se> <email@example.com>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Hui Zhu [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: July-20-09 11:19 PM
> To: Marc Khouzam; Michael Snyder
> Cc: gdb-patches ml
> Subject: Re: [PRecord] Memory gets set even if users responds
> 'n' to query
> Thanks Marc.
> This issue is because when user answer n, function record_xfer_partial
> return -1 will not really cancel the memory change operation.
> I make a patch to change it to error.
> And I have check the code about register, it works OK. Because it
> already use error.
> Please help me review it.
Thanks Hui, I have tested your fix and it works for me.