This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Fix double free
- From: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- To: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 20:08:20 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Fix double free
- References: <4A610157.email@example.com>
On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 3:55 PM, Keith Seitz<firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> An insight user (yes, there are still a few of us ;-) noticed that insight
> would crash when using gdb's "search" command. Turns out this is a simple
> cleanup buglet. I think it is easier to read the patch than explain, so I'll
> leave it at that.
> 2009-07-17 ?Keith Seitz ?<email@example.com>
> ? ? ? ?* source.c (forward_search_command): Don't fclose the stream,
> ? ? ? ?just run the cleanups.
Looks right to me.
The problem occurs twice in reverse_search_command as well.