This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA/RFC Prec] Add Linux AMD64 process record support second version, (AMD64 Linux system call support) 3/3
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- To: Hui Zhu <teawater at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches ml <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 13:07:54 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFA/RFC Prec] Add Linux AMD64 process record support second version, (AMD64 Linux system call support) 3/3
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
It looks like amd64-tdep.c is going to need an epilogue unwinder,
similar to the one in i386-tdep.c. Can you add one, maybe using
the 386 one as a model?
I haven't checked in the infrun change that makes use of it,
but when I do, this will break.