This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch, moxie] add process recording support
- From: Hui Zhu <teawater at gmail dot com>
- To: Anthony Green <green at moxielogic dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 13:34:28 +0800
- Subject: Re: [patch, moxie] add process recording support
- References: <email@example.com>
This is so great!
Thanks for your work.
On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 12:57, Anthony Green<firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> This patch adds process recording support to moxie-elf-gdb. ?This
> enables reverse debugging on both the gdb simulator as well as the moxie
> qemu port.
> I've also added support for libgloss system calls, so gdb knows how to
> undo the handful of I/O routines invoked by the "swi" instruction
> (software interrupt).
> Testsuite results are OK. ?I believe the reverse debugging failures are
> unrelated to recording or reverse debugging.
> I'm checking this patch in.