This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: How to fix solib path name?
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Aleksandar Ristovski <aristovski at qnx dot com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 15:51:33 +0100
- Subject: Re: How to fix solib path name?
- References: <1247063678.3870.59.camel@pavilion> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wednesday 08 July 2009 15:45:23, Aleksandar Ristovski wrote:
> See solib_find comment in "solib.c" for figuring out how it
> looks for it.
> You can provide "find_and_open_solib" in your target_ops for
> customizing it (in case you want to provide "default" search
> algorithm when built-in solib-search-path mechanism fails to
> find it).
Please don't go there, it's not really needed.