This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
How to fix solib path name?
- From: Danny Backx <danny dot backx at scarlet dot be>
- To: gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 16:34:38 +0200
- Subject: How to fix solib path name?
- Reply-to: danny dot backx at scarlet dot be
I'm preparing a gdb patch so it works in a cross-debugging environment.
Host I'm using is a linux pc, target is running Windows CE Embedded 6.0.
The gdbserver part is getting complete, see other messages on this list.
The gdb still has a quirck or two.
(gdb) info sharedlibrary
>From To Syms Read Shared Object Library
I'm guessing that it should strip the \network\x86 from the library name
before it attempts to find it in the solib-search-path.
Should it ?
If yes, where should the code for that be ?
Thanks for the help. Once this gets fixed, I can submit that part of my
Danny Backx ; danny.backx - at - scarlet.be ; http://danny.backx.info