This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [ob] Correct ovldbreak.exp KFAILs
- From: Mark Kettenis <mark dot kettenis at xs4all dot nl>
- To: drow at false dot org
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 21:41:19 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [ob] Correct ovldbreak.exp KFAILs
- References: <20090706192000.GA26561@caradoc.them.org>
> Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 15:20:00 -0400
> From: Daniel Jacobowitz <email@example.com>
> Tom confirmed for me that GDB is expected to print \3 instead of \003
Sorry, but I think that's a regression; \003 obviously is an octal
character escape sequence, \3 isn't.