This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFA: build i386-darwin
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: tromey at redhat dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 14:29:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: RFA: build i386-darwin
- References: <20090629151336.GA59481@ulanbator.act-europe.fr> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jul 1, 2009, at 11:40 PM, Tom Tromey wrote:
Yeah... today I noticed that the build was broken on my (x86) machine
Tristan> So I prefer to use #ifdef/#endif. Maybe later I will be able
Tristan> to find a better solution.
Ordinarily I would not weigh in on a Darwin port matter, but in this
case, since the build is broken, I will. I read your patch and I
think it is ok. Please check it in.