This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Patch: merge src and gcc copies of dwarf2.h
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 11:29:34 -0600
- Subject: Re: Patch: merge src and gcc copies of dwarf2.h
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20090630195100.GT3101@sunsite.ms.mff.cuni.cz> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Ian" == Ian Lance Taylor <email@example.com> writes:
>> 2009-07-01 Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> * elf/dwarf2.h: Remove, renaming to...
>> * dwarf2.h: ... this.
Ian> I'm not sure I really understand what the problem is. After all, we
Ian> already share files in the include directory between gcc and src. But
Ian> if this seems like the right patch to make, it's OK.
It apparently messes up the standard way to make a merged gcc+src
tree. I got a report from Joseph Myers about this, but now I can't
find it in the archives.