This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Fix too many "no debugging symbols found" warnings.
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- Cc: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>, tromey at redhat dot com, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 19:02:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Fix too many "no debugging symbols found" warnings.
- References: <20090523232414.BED2B846C2@localhost> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Wednesday 01 July 2009 18:52:50, Doug Evans wrote:
> Does anyone have any other concerns with the patch?
Does this mean that there will be no way anymore to say
that you don't want symbol loading info? I was assuming
we'd still have that option. :-/
I find "set print symbol-loading-warnings" a bit
misnamed, since this isn't about *all* warnings. In fact,
it's about *no* symbols. I don't really want to get
bishedy, but, why was it that keeping the existing
option and adding a new one wasn't good?
set print symbol-loading on|off
set print no-symbols-found-warnings on|off