This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[RFA] NEWS entry for recent gdbserver additions
- From: dje at google dot com (Doug Evans)
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 14:36:18 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: [RFA] NEWS entry for recent gdbserver additions
Forgot NEWS entries for these.
Ok to check in?
2009-06-30 Doug Evans <email@example.com>
* NEWS: Mention biarch amd64-linux gdbserver and hardware watchpoint
support for i386-linux, amd64-linux, and i386-win32 builds of
RCS file: /cvs/src/src/gdb/NEWS,v
retrieving revision 1.314
diff -u -p -r1.314 NEWS
--- NEWS 28 Jun 2009 00:20:21 -0000 1.314
+++ NEWS 30 Jun 2009 21:17:28 -0000
@@ -144,6 +144,13 @@ GDB will now correctly handle all of:
- Support for the sparc64-linux-gnu target is now included in
+ - The amd64-linux build of gdbserver now supports debugging both
+ 32-bit and 64-bit programs.
+ - The i386-linux, amd64-linux, and i386-win32 builds of gdbserver
+ now support hardware watchpoints, and will use them automatically
+ as appropriate.
* Python scripting
GDB now has support for scripting using Python. Whether this is