This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: varobj_get_type cleanup
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Vladimir Prus <vladimir at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 08:09:01 -0600
- Subject: Re: varobj_get_type cleanup
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Vladimir" == Vladimir Prus <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Vladimir> I've checked in the below obvious cleanup.
Vladimir> +#include "typeprint.h"
FYI, this doesn't declare anything of interest.
type_to_string is declared, strangely, in value.h.
(I would have expected gdbtypes.h, myself.)
I think I'll go make this same patch in Python now :-)