This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Add register definitions for PowerPC 405
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Michael Eager <eager at eagercon dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 10:23:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: Add register definitions for PowerPC 405
- References: <4A451FC8.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> 2009-06-26 Michael Eager <email@example.com>
> * features/rs6000/powerpc-405.xml: New.
> * rs6000-tdep.c: Add include & initialize for
> powerpc-405.c, add 405 to variants.
> * features/rs6000/powerpc-405.c: Generate.
I confess to not having a whole lot of experience with this,
but I think that's the way to do things, and it'd be easy to fix
any problem later, so OK.