This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[RFA/RFC Prec] Add Linux AMD64 process record support, 0/3
- From: Hui Zhu <teawater at gmail dot com>
- To: gdb-patches ml <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 16:21:38 +0800
- Subject: [RFA/RFC Prec] Add Linux AMD64 process record support, 0/3
AMD64 have a lot of thing is different with I386. So prec doesn't in before.
Now, I make some patches to make prec support AMD64.
Please help me review it that give your comment about it. Thanks a lot.
There are 3 patches:
1. prec_amd64_tdep.txt This is instruction set support of AMD64.
2. prec_syscall_64bits.txt This is 64 bits system call support.
3. prec_amd64_syscall.txt This is AMD64 Linux system call support.