This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] Remove unimplemented MI commands [Re: Learn function name by its address]
- From: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, tromey at redhat dot com, msnyder at vmware dot com, andre dot poenitz at nokia dot com, gdb at sourceware dot org, brobecker at adacore dot com
- Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 13:50:30 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] Remove unimplemented MI commands [Re: Learn function name by its address]
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 1:43 PM, Eli Zaretskii<email@example.com> wrote:
> Sorry, no (for this part). ?I asked to leave the text there, just
> commented away with @ignore..@end ignore.
Shouldn't we be consistent?
If this constitutes "unwanted clutter" in the code, surely it also
does in the docs?
> Some of the text you
> removed was already either @ignore'd or commented out, actually.
Yes, I understand that much :-)
> And in any case, please state in the ChangeLog entry the names of the
> nodes where you make your changes. ?A file name alone is not enough.