This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] Remove unimplemented MI commands [Re: Learn function name by its address]
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, tromey at redhat dot com, msnyder at vmware dot com, andre dot poenitz at nokia dot com, gdb at sourceware dot org, brobecker at adacore dot com
- Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 23:43:25 +0300
- Subject: Re: [patch] Remove unimplemented MI commands [Re: Learn function name by its address]
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 11:44:23 -0700
> From: Paul Pluzhnikov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Cc: Tom Tromey <email@example.com>, Michael Snyder <firstname.lastname@example.org>, =?ISO-8859-1?B?QW5kcukgUPZuaXR6?= <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, Joel Brobecker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Ok, patch attached.
> * gdb.texinfo: Remove unimplemented MI commands.
Sorry, no (for this part). I asked to leave the text there, just
commented away with @ignore..@end ignore. Some of the text you
removed was already either @ignore'd or commented out, actually.
And in any case, please state in the ChangeLog entry the names of the
nodes where you make your changes. A file name alone is not enough.