This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] Remove unimplemented MI commands [Re: Learn function name by its address]
- From: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>
- To: gdb-patches ml <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>, André Pönitz <andre dot poenitz at nokia dot com>, "gdb at sourceware dot org" <gdb at sourceware dot org>, Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 12:02:53 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] Remove unimplemented MI commands [Re: Learn function name by its address]
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 11:44 AM, Paul Pluzhnikov<email@example.com> wrote:
> Ok, patch attached.
Forgot to mention: tested on Linux/x86_64 with no regressions.