This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA]: Update psymtab.exp for change in not found method handling
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>, karen dot osmond at gmail dot com, Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 15:56:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFA]: Update psymtab.exp for change in not found method handling
- References: <20090626053123.103B7846C7@localhost>
On Friday 26 June 2009 06:31:22, Doug Evans wrote:
> psymtab.exp is failing now (amd64-linux).
> gdb now prompts for whether to set pending method breakpoints
> and psymtab.exp isn't expecting this.
Linking the messages: Jan also posted a patch for this.
> ok to check in?
> 2009-06-25 Doug Evans <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * gdb.base/psymtab.exp: Turn off pending breakpoints.
> +# Disable the prompt for whether to set pending breakpoints.
> +# We don't want a breakpoint, we just want to verify the breakpoint
^^^^^^^^^^ symbol ?
> +# isn't found.