This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] Test result regression for gdb.base/psymtab.exp [Re: [patch] not able to set pending breakpoint at qualified C++ function names]
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>, Karen Osmond <karen dot osmond at gmail dot com>, Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 15:51:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] Test result regression for gdb.base/psymtab.exp [Re: [patch] not able to set pending breakpoint at qualified C++ function names]
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <20090625232112.GA27525@host0.dyn.jankratochvil.net>
On Friday 26 June 2009 00:21:12, Jan Kratochvil wrote:
> +# GDB now correctly asks if the symbol can be found on future library load.
> +gdb_test "set breakpoint pending off"
I was going to say: okay, but please refrase the comment to not
say "now correctly asks", as "now" is relative. In a few years,
it will look outdated. But I just saw Doug's patch addressing
the same issue, and his comment is nicer. :-) :-P
If everyone's fine with it, let's go with Doug's version.