This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfc][patch] Fix for gdb/10275 (mis-handling of DW_CFA_restore_state)
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: ppluzhnikov at google dot com (Paul Pluzhnikov)
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 10:14:30 -0600
- Subject: Re: [rfc][patch] Fix for gdb/10275 (mis-handling of DW_CFA_restore_state)
- References: <20090613012804.BD89576BC4@localhost>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Paul" == Paul Pluzhnikov <email@example.com> writes:
Paul> Fixing this looks easier than I expected :-)
Paul> Regtested on Linux/x86_64 (no regressions).
This looks reasonable to me.
Paul> I also verified that I get correct stack for my reduced test case in
Paul> gdb/10275, and in my real gcc-4.5 compiled optimized code.
Paul> If this looks correct, I'll add a test case.
Yes, please do. Thanks.
Paul> + fs->regs.cfa_reg = dwarf2_frame_adjust_regnum (gdbarch, fs->regs.cfa_reg,
This line looks like it wraps now.