This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] comdat types preparation
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: dje at google dot com (Doug Evans)
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, ccoutant at google dot com
- Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 13:12:29 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFA] comdat types preparation
- References: <20090619234603.CCA7E843F5@localhost>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Doug" == Doug Evans <email@example.com> writes:
Doug> I tried to split my "comdat types" patch into two smaller chunks.
Doug> This one is the prelude to the real patch that adds the support.
Doug> This patch is just a code reorg.
Doug> Ok to check in?
This looks reasonable to me.
Doug> + /* The bfd of this objfile. */
Doug> + bfd* abfd;
Ok with that change, assuming it passed regression testing.