This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Fix problem with extended-remote if multi_process is zero
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Pierre Muller" <muller at ics dot u-strasbg dot fr>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 16:15:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Fix problem with extended-remote if multi_process is zero
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tuesday 23 June 2009 23:56:59, Pierre Muller wrote:
> 2009-06-24 Pierre Muller <email@example.com>
> * server.c (handle_v_kill): Pass signal_pid to
> kill_inferior if multi_process is zero.
Ok, reluntantly. I don't like much that the magic pid
ends up visible in the wire, but I can't see any other