This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] PR backtrace/9786
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Nick Roberts <nickrob at snap dot net dot nz>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 11:38:53 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR backtrace/9786
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
> Current behaviour breaks remote debugging when using GDB in Emacs as it
> currently uses "info frame". If this behaviour can't be fully resolved
> before the release could a less than perfect patch be applied to prevent
> the assertion error?
This is on the list of blocking issues for 7.0, I think. We'll figure
out something. The question remains who "we" will be - I'm going to be
pretty swamped until September...