This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfc][patch] Eliminate quadratic slow-down on number of solibs.
- From: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- To: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>
- Cc: Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>, Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>, tromey at redhat dot com, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 13:40:55 -0700
- Subject: Re: [rfc][patch] Eliminate quadratic slow-down on number of solibs.
- References: <email@example.com> <200906221709.n5MH9xPY029467@d12av02.megacenter.de.ibm.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 11:56 AM, Paul Pluzhnikov<email@example.com> wrote:
> Unfortunately I don't have any targets that support overlays, so I can't
> test this.
For reference sake, m32r-elf target has overlays, and there's a simulator
in the gdb tree for it.
If one wanted to play with overlay support, that should work, right Michael?
[m32r was the original target for overlays]