This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfc][patch] Eliminate quadratic slow-down on number of solibs.
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: ppluzhnikov at google dot com (Paul Pluzhnikov)
- Cc: brobecker at adacore dot com (Joel Brobecker), tromey at redhat dot com, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 22:06:22 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [rfc][patch] Eliminate quadratic slow-down on number of solibs.
Paul Pluzhnikov wrote:
> Perhaps a better alternative is to restore the overlay-bp-reset behavior to
> "before 2009-05-12" commit: now that this change is in:
> 2009-06-16 Paul Pluzhnikov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * solib.c (symbol_add_stub): New FLAGS parameter.
> (solib_add): Defer breakpoint_re_set until after all solibs.
> the 2009-05-12 change (I believe -- I'd need to verify that) should no
> longer make any difference.
That would certainly be OK with me as well.
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU Toolchain for Linux on System z and Cell BE