This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] Accelerate blocks sorting
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 12:26:26 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch] Accelerate blocks sorting
- References: <20090622173856.GA6649@host0.dyn.jankratochvil.net>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Jan" == Jan Kratochvil <email@example.com> writes:
Jan> GDB has been reported as hanging on crashed webkit.
This is also http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=9988
Jan> + return (BLOCK_START (b) > BLOCK_START (a))
Jan> + - (BLOCK_START (b) < BLOCK_START (a));
This expression needs parens around it, according to GNU rules.
Jan> + barray = xmalloc (sizeof (*barray) * count);
Jan> + back_to = make_cleanup (xfree, barray);
I think you don't actually need a cleanup here, as nothing here can
call error. However, if you want to leave it, that is also ok with
This is ok with a fix to the formatting nit.