This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
RE: [RFA] Patch to fix "reverse-step" command error
- From: "Marc Khouzam" <marc dot khouzam at ericsson dot com>
- To: "Michael Snyder" <msnyder at vmware dot com>, "Hui Zhu" <teawater at gmail dot com>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 21:51:14 -0400
- Subject: RE: [RFA] Patch to fix "reverse-step" command error
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4A3EBE3D.email@example.com>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Michael Snyder [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: June-21-09 7:12 PM
> To: Hui Zhu
> Cc: Marc Khouzam; email@example.com
> Subject: Re: [RFA] Patch to fix "reverse-step" command error
> Hui Zhu wrote:
> > PING
> Hui, Marc, I just posted a new patch that should replace this one.
> Please review
Thanks for that.
I don't have my SLED right now, which is where I could see the
problem. I may be able to get my hands on one the week after next.
If Hui hasn't been able to test this until that time, then
I will give it a try myself.