This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] gdbserver: Add qnx target
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Aleksandar Ristovski <aristovski at qnx dot com>
- Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 17:02:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] gdbserver: Add qnx target
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Wednesday 17 June 2009 19:50:02, Aleksandar Ristovski wrote:
> configure script generated using autoconf-2.59-r7
Please make sure to use the version from: http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/autoconf/
Note how your patch regenerated spurious changes.
> * configure.ac (GDBSERVER_LIBS): Add $extra_srv_libs.
> * configure: Regenerated using autoconfg 2.59-r7.
> * Makefile.in (gdbreplay): Add $(GDBSERVER_EXTRA_LIBS) to
> linking step
> for both gdbserver and gdbreplay.
Okay. Drop the "using autoconfg foo" bit once you get
yourself the correct version.
Adding an $srv_qnx variable, handled in configure.ac similarly to
srv_mingw would also be acceptable, and could avoid duplication
when you add support for more nto archs. We now have two ways to
do the same thing... I don't have preferences for either --- we
could also convert mingw targets to use GDBSERVER_LIBS.