This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb.texinfo patch for -var-list-children (2)
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Vladimir Prus <vladimir at codesourcery dot com>, Chris Genly <chgenly at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 06:01:02 -0400
- Subject: Re: gdb.texinfo patch for -var-list-children (2)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> From: Vladimir Prus <email@example.com>
> Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 12:41:09 +0400
> I suggest you use unified diffs for patches (cvs diff -u). The default "context"
> format is some historically-inflicted thing that is hard to read.
I'm fine with both context and unified diffs.