This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] gdbserver: Add qnx target
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Aleksandar Ristovski <aristovski at qnx dot com>
- Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 17:38:37 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] gdbserver: Add qnx target
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wednesday 17 June 2009 16:04:47, Aleksandar Ristovski wrote:
> 1) gdbserver-extra_srv_libs - ChangeLog
> (Note: this patch is not complete, I could not regenerate
> configure since I do not have autoconf version 2.59, I would
> appreciate if someone could generate if for me).
It should be quite trivial to download it from autoconf's
homepage, built and install it to some directory that you put
in the $PATH whenever you need to run a specific autoconf version.
E.g., I have mine in /opt/autoconf-2.59.