This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] testsuite/lib/gdb.exp Use unbuffered stdout and stderr also for djgpp executables
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: "Pierre Muller" <muller at ics dot u-strasbg dot fr>
- Cc: drow at false dot org, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 10:45:49 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFA] testsuite/lib/gdb.exp Use unbuffered stdout and stderr also for djgpp executables
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> From: "Pierre Muller" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Cc: <email@example.com>
> Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 23:06:28 +0200
> I am trying to use the testsuite with DJGPP
> (see a previous email where I sent a djgpp.exp
> board description that allows to run subsets of the testsuite).
> Is this patch OK?
If it makes the test suite work with DJGPP, I don't see any reasons
not to commit it.