This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb.texinfo patch for -var-list-children
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Chris Genly <chgenly at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 10:42:19 -0400
- Subject: Re: gdb.texinfo patch for -var-list-children
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 13:48:21 -0700
> From: Chris Genly <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> The gdb documentation for the MI command -var-list-children does not
> match what Eclipse DSF expects, nor what Cygwin gcc generates. This
> patch corrects the documentation.
Thanks, this patch is approved. But please format the ChangeLog entry
according to our standards: it should mention the file name and the
node name where you make the changes. See gdb/doc/ChangeLog for
Do you have write access to the GDB repository? If you do, please
commit the changes after you fix the log entry. If not, I will commit
this when I get back from traveling (if no one else beats me to it).
Thanks again for working on this.