This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] nto target: code cleanup #2
- From: Aleksandar Ristovski <aristovski at qnx dot com>
- To: Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 10:34:04 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch] nto target: code cleanup #2
- References: <200906151417.n5FEH45c007927@d12av02.megacenter.de.ibm.com>
Ulrich Weigand wrote:
Aleksandar Ristovski wrote:
* i386-nto-tdep.c (i386nto_init_abi): Remove nto_svr4_so_ops.
Initialize solib ops direcly and set them.
+ /* Our loader handles solib relocations differently than svr4. */
+ svr4_so_ops.relocate_section_addresses = nto_relocate_section_addresses;
Sorry, this is not correct.
The SVR4 operations must remain unchanged. For example, you might want to
debug both native Linux (using SVR4 solib ops) and remote NTO (using the NTO
solib ops) in a single GDB session -- if the NTO code clobbers the SVR4 ops,
this won't be possible.
I guess I really must start working with gdb configured for