This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Submition of i386.record.floating.point.patch
- From: paawan oza <paawan1982 at yahoo dot com>
- To: Mark Kettenis <mark dot kettenis at xs4all dot nl>, Hui Zhu <teawater at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 00:37:49 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Submition of i386.record.floating.point.patch
Have you/any-body reviewed floating point patch ?
I am waiting for the review comments, and also the clarification from Mark.
--- On Fri, 6/5/09, Hui Zhu <email@example.com> wrote:
> From: Hui Zhu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Subject: Re: Submition of i386.record.floating.point.patch
> To: "Mark Kettenis" <email@example.com>
> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
> Date: Friday, June 5, 2009, 8:28 AM
> That is great.? Thanks Mark.
> On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 10:56, Mark Kettenis<firstname.lastname@example.org>
> >> Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 10:50:25 +0800
> >> From: Hui Zhu <email@example.com>
> >> Could someone help us about this?
> > I should be able to, but I'm currently travelling.
> ?Should be back next week.