This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFC: next/finish/etc -vs- exceptions
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 12:12:04 -0400
- Subject: Re: RFC: next/finish/etc -vs- exceptions
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I can't seem to find the time to look at this in more details while
I'm at the summit, but I always find myself wondering whether it might
have been possible to use the breakpoint_ops structure rather than
introducing a couple of breakpoint kinds... I glanced quickly at the
patch, and I don't think this is the case in this particular instance,
but did you also look at this option, eventually ruling it out?
The feature itself is really interesting, and I wonder if there might
be something we can do for Ada as well. As far as I know, there is no
hook just yet, but maybe we can have it added as well. After all, I know
a few people who work on the Ada compiler ;-).
Just my few cents.