This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] breakpoint.c ARI fixes
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: "Pierre Muller" <muller at ics dot u-strasbg dot fr>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 15:15:05 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFA] breakpoint.c ARI fixes
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Pierre" == Pierre Muller <email@example.com> writes:
Pierre> The reason why I didn't check them in as obvious
Pierre> is only that for some of the if assignment rules,
Pierre> the assignment appear as a second test, meaning
Pierre> that it is not always executed in old code, while it is
Pierre> in new code in print_one_breakpoint_location.
Pierre> Is this OK?
Yes. Thanks for working on this.
Pierre> I would like to know if the minimal ChangeLog
Pierre> below is enough or if I should use the long version
Pierre> listing all modified functions.
You must list them all, I'm afraid.
Pierre> + if ((bsp->breakpoint_at != NULL)
Pierre> + && (bsp->breakpoint_at->owner->type == bp_step_resume)
Pierre> + && (bsp->breakpoint_at->owner->thread == current_thread
Pierre> + || bsp->breakpoint_at->owner->thread == -1))
Pierre> + if ((ex_event != EX_EVENT_THROW)
Pierre> + && (ex_event != EX_EVENT_CATCH))
As long as you are fixing some formatting stuff, you might as well
remove the extra parens from these expressions.