This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch 4/8] Types GC [varobj_list to all_root_varobjs]
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 14:50:42 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch 4/8] Types GC [varobj_list to all_root_varobjs]
- References: <20090525080233.GD13323@host0.dyn.jankratochvil.net>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Jan" == Jan Kratochvil <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Jan> this patch is completely optional and it can be dropped, just
Jan> technically the other patches depend on it. I find the callback
Jan> based iterator easier to use, in fact there were bugs due to the
Jan> current calling semantics (`floating' lockup, memory leaks).
It seems reasonable to me, though it would be nice to have Volodya's
Details on the bugs that this fixes would be nice.
A test case would also be nice, assuming these are testable.