This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH 1/2] Add an undwinder_name field to "struct frame_unwind" for use by "info frame".
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Samuel Bronson <naesten at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 13:41:10 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2] Add an undwinder_name field to "struct frame_unwind" for use by "info frame".
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Samuel" == Samuel Bronson <email@example.com> writes:
Tom> This mostly looks ok. It needs a ChangeLog entry. And I have some
Tom> formatting nits...
Samuel> Hmm. How is that different from the thing above the patch (aka "commit
There's an extensive, nit-picky standard for ChangeLog formatting.
A lot of the style manual is worth reading, just because we review
patches for conformance to it.
[ assignment ]
Samuel> Ah, no, not yet. I assume this doesn't qualify? I'd be fairly
Samuel> happy to do so, my concerns at this point being:
I will get you started. We can't answer your questions, but you can
ask the FSF assignment clerk and see what he says.