This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [commit] Rename some test binaries
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 12:06:18 -0600
- Subject: Re: [commit] Rename some test binaries
- References: <20090609171641.GA21222@caradoc.them.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Daniel" == Daniel Jacobowitz <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Daniel> I've checked in this obvious patch, which gives a number of affected
Daniel> tests unique output files. They continue to share source files. I
Daniel> didn't audit for every output file used by every test, but these are
Daniel> the only cases I've seen fail.
I think this also needs patches to all the Makefile.in's.
Unless you want to take the opportunity to get rid of this stuff... :)
Daniel> We'd need a more thorough check if we were going to parallelize .exp
This sure would be nice.