This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Fix bug in add_alias_cmd
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Pierre Muller <muller at ics dot u-strasbg dot fr>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 12:26:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Fix bug in add_alias_cmd
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, Jun 06, 2009 at 05:49:53PM +0200, Pierre Muller wrote:
> Out of curiosity, I tried to start
> gdb with --xdb options to see the special
> options that this provides.
> I got this:
> $ ./gdb -xdb
> ../../purecvs/gdb/cli/cli-decode.c:255: internal-error: add_alias_cmd:
> `!aliases && !prehook && prehookee && !posthook && ! posthookee' failed.
Any idea how long this has been broken?
If it's been several releases, it's likely we can remove gdb -xdb.